Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Purse Game

I've heard before that the contents of a woman's purse can tell you a lot about her life... So let's talk for a second about my purse. Brace yourselves.

-- Fossil wallet. Very cute and functional. Good start.
-- Day planner. If you know me at all, this doesn't surprise you. I LIVE by my day planner.
-- Lotion that smells like a grandma. I hate the smell, but it's travel size, and it was free. I'll stink for soft hands.
-- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen. If I'm ever stuck in a line at the DMV, I'm ready. I have no plans to go to the DMV, but I'm prepared.
-- 2 chapsticks. Same brand. I'm not really sure what happened. I might have stolen one of them accidentally. If you're missing chapstick, it was me. I'm sorry. And thanks.
-- A dozen coupons, some of which I have no intention of using. I've started couponing, and it may be getting out of hand. "A dollar off men's shampoo?? I'll take it!"
-- 4 different kinds of medicine. My entire family has an allergy problem. I'm prepared for any sort of symptom. The Benedryl is particularly important.
-- Baby socks. No, I don't have any kids of my own.
-- Headphones... And nothing to plug them into. Why not?
And last:
-- Toothpaste. No toothbrush, just the paste.

Now I'm wondering what this says about my life... Anyone else want to play and make me feel better about myself?

2 comments:

  1. I'll play! I carry around a big, black bag. Inside, I have my wallet from Target. It's purple and cute! Keys, cell, napkins, a car, some type of plastic animal, two diapers, wipes, changing pad, wet bag, and a baby outfit. Feel better? Love you! Start blogging again! I miss your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll play too. My wallet, checkbook and calendar book to start with. And I have a journal book (I guess) that I use as my day planner. I write everything in it and if I need to go back to something I checked into a month ago, the info is there. In the other pocket, I have a brush, comb, hair clip, hair band, nail file, chapstick, toothpicks, pen, and phone charger. In the side zipper pocket I keep receipts and in the other side pocket are keys and phone. Mine sounds like an office/beauty shop! Hmm wonder why I look so bad all the time! ??

    ReplyDelete