Friday, August 24, 2012

Oh Mylanta!

Well, my man came home and I stopped blogging. Let me tell you, it's not because I ran out of things to say. Life has been a whirlwind, and I was having a hard time balancing living my life and blogging about it. So I decided that living it was more important. However, I'm now married and unemployed so I seem to have more time on my hands. I bet your reactive thought was "Wow, now I'm going to read a blog about sitting around on the couch and getting fat."

Good Heavens, I hope not!

Who am I kidding? That's exactly what this is. I need a job... and maybe a friend or two.

Ok, update time!

My man came home!

Then he proposed! (photo by Nickerson Studios)

Then we got married! (Photo by Ampersand Photography)

And now we are working on our "Happily Ever After!" I have a lot to learn about my new life as a Marine's wife, but I'm so excited about our new adventure!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back in the blogging world. Life as a wife does not mean you get to sit around and get fat, it'll keep you busy, just wait :)!!! I'll be praying for you to find a great job and some awesome friends, too!

    ReplyDelete