Sunday, September 30, 2012

Home Update and Missing My Man

Hubby left a couple weeks ago for training on the opposite coast. He won't be back for another few weeks, so I'm flying solo for a while. I have mixed emotions about this. I miss him, obviously... But I've been able to have the whole  bed to myself. I sleep in the middle now. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have him next to me, but I'm taking advantage of a less-than-ideal situation.

I'm also working on fixing up the house. I finally unpacked all the boxes, and everything has a home! Since moving in, I've successfully hung curtains, put a bed together, hooked up a dvd player, and have done many other things that I didn't think I could do! Go team red!

AND I'm going to see him in a couple weeks! It'll be nice to break up this trip a little bit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment