Thursday, April 21, 2011

Who Is This Child??

I bought lunch at work today, and it came with chips. I wasn't too hungry, so I threw the chips in my purse for later and forgot about them...

My family went out to dinner tonight, and I sat beside my nephew. After we were done eating, he looked in my purse and found my chips. He pulled them out of the bag and gave a very emphatic "wow!" Our conversation went as follows:


Kiddo: We need to share.


Me: Those are my chips.


Kiddo: We need to share with Mommy.


Me: We need to put those back in my purse.


Kiddo: We need to share with Daddy.


Me: Those are my chips!


Kiddo: We need to share with Papa.


Me: Give me my chips!


Kiddo: They're MY chips!


Me: No, they're MY chips! May I please have my chips back?


Kiddo: Well....... I'll just hold them here in my arm pit!!


*Places bag of cheese puffs in his armpit!

He also licked the table in the restaurant.

I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment