Thursday, December 1, 2011

PJ Days!

Yesterday we had a pajama day. We didn't have any plans, and I wasn't feeling 100%, so we decided to take it easy. I didn't get the memo (from myself...) so I wasn't in my pj's. Both boys, though, spent the whole day in their footie pajamas and loved it. Seriously, loved it.
I got to work this morning, and B was in some footie pj's again. Today, though, we had to drop the kids' mom off at the metro station. I figured we'd be in the car the whole time, what's it hurt to stay in them for an extra hour or 2? I didn't think about the fact that I had to baby-sit this morning for a Bible study at the church... By the time I realized that pajama day was spreading to a more public location, it was too late. "Throw on your shoes, baby! It's time to get going!"
His shoes of choice today: cowboy boots.
That's right. I took the kid out in public in some footie pajamas and a pair of cowboy boots. And a satchel full of rocks (another bribe).
I think I'm up for some sort of nanny-of-the-year award for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment