Monday, March 28, 2011

I Think I Had a Sign on My Back Today...

... That said "I have the PLAGUE! Run away!!" I have a little bit of a cold/allergy problem right now. I've got a little bit of a headache, and a whole lot of congestion. However, other than these things, I feel perfectly fine. I think I even look fairly normal. Nobody seemed to notice I was sick at work today... Until I'd speak to them. Apparently I sound awful. Every time I talked to someone today, even my students, they would literally take two steps back. Really guys? This is the most mild cold I've had all year, and you run away from me this time? I mean, I get that you don't want to be sick, but when you're all over me when I'm practically dead on my feet then run away because I sound a little sick, I get confused. Yep, there must have been a sign...

No comments:

Post a Comment