Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Momma

I get my sense of humor from my mother. She probably laughs at my stories more than anyone else, so I've decided to dedicate this entry to her.

A few months ago, I was hanging out in the family office at about 11:00 at night when, all of a sudden, I hear a scream and see my mother run down the hallway.

Curious about when she decided to join a track team, I went to check it out.

Turns out, she frequently has this dream where if she falls asleep, she dies. In the dream, she realizes that she's falling asleep and needs to wake herself up as quickly as possible.

*insert scream and run here*

Apparently this has happened more than once. Have you ever seen her run? I hadn't...

Let me tell you-- she's quite the sprinter. It really is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Maybe one day, I'll get a video and post it so you can laugh, too.

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that is the funniest thing I have ever heard. I literally just laughed out loud. I do that too though. Well not the running but I sometimes scream in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. And Matthew found out the hard way that apparently if you try to wake me up in the middle of screaming I hallucinate that you are a demon and try to punch you. lol Yes that is a true story. He will never be the same lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost woke Kaleb up I laughed so hard. I love this story. I miss you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, this is funny! Your mom actually did this on the cruise. Glad I was in the other room! I love reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete