Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Boyfriends and Students and Weddings-- Oh My!

Today's post is about two of the most important parts of my life that should never be meshed: My boyfriend and my students (particularly my 6th grade class).

After my 6th grade class found out I had a boyfriend, they would not stop asking about him until they knew everything-- job, car, social security number... You get the idea. I, however, felt a need for privacy and only offered minimal details. It's been interesting trying to keep my privacy with their determination!

They've decided that they get to plan our wedding even though we're not engaged... (Apparently that's a minor detail). Hello rainbow colored dress! I wish I was kidding. and I hope y'all like tacos! That's what they're serving at my reception (it was either tacos or pizza, and I hate pizza). All of my girls get to be bridesmaids, which is good because I don't have enough friends who want to be in my wedding ;)

My 4th graders saw a picture of my boyfriend and me in the hallway at school (for the record, I wasn't the one who put it up), and two of them have informed me that I am a very lucky lady because he's super attractive. I'm not going to lie to you guys-- they are absolutely right.






Yep. He's mine. Be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment