Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bucket List Update

I've been making progress on my "Bucket List" over the past couple months. My latest attempt: Learning to drive a stick shift. Boyfriend drives a pretty sweet car that I want to drive but cannot, because it's a manual. Ugh. So I'm going to learn how to drive it before he comes back and will drive it... (Hopefully with his permission!)

A good friend of mine is trying to teach me to drive her car, and so far it's been going pretty well! Of course, I will eventually have to manage to drive out of the parking lot... Minor details, right?

Anyway, we were driving around the neglected parking lot of a local gated chapel/event center , when we saw the one other car around leave said parking lot. No problem! Fewer obstacles for me!

Problem... He locked the gate. We were stuck in the parking lot. The one that had "No Trespassing" signs posted EVERYWHERE. We had to go off roading to get out of there.

Lesson learned.

2 comments:

  1. Have I told you lately that I LOVE your blog???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, one more thing...I think you should repost your bucket list with the things you've completed :)

    ReplyDelete