Friday, January 11, 2013

Oh, Jacksonville! pt 1.

I've decided to start a new segment on the blog. I'm calling it, "Oh, Jacksonville!" Here's why:

You see, we live in an interesting town. To be more accurate, we live by an interesting town. It's a military town for the most part... There are some Jacksonville natives, however. They're an interesting group, these folks. I'm devoting this segment to the people of Jacksonville-- both military and native. Keep an eye out! I'm sure they'll give me enough writing material. I already have 3 stories in mind.

Today, you get 1.

There's a man who lives here. They call him the Jacksonville ninja. Care to venture a guess why?

Because he stands on the corner (a specific corner) and practices his ninja skills (you need only watch a few seconds of the video to get the gist... unless you're into that sort of thing. Then, by all means, watch the entire thing). He apparently does this regularly. Often enough, at least, that you can google him and get some serious results. He's pretty famous around these parts.

On this same corner, a friend and I saw a man waving at people and riding a stationery bike... On top of a van... in a Santa hat.

Oh, Jacksonville!

No comments:

Post a Comment