Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Everyone Has a Story to Tell...

I have a knack for taking an awkward situation and making it more so- sometimes without even trying. My sister has been telling me for years that I should write a book. Our compromise? A blog.

Almost every day, my students introduce me to a new perspective about life. Sometimes humorous, sometimes touching, always worth sharing. We have our good days and our bad days (if I believed in astrology, I would be convinced that the moon and stars have something to do with the fact that we all manage to have good or bad days together...), but every day is an adventure. Sometimes I think I'll be able to run a marathon because God is constantly stretching me through this class- often in ways I did not know I could stretch. My students are a constant reminder to me of man's sinful nature, but they also remind me of God's grace toward His children. They certainly keep me on my knees in prayer!

I look forward to sharing my experiences and lessons learned with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment