Monday, January 24, 2011

What Makes a Man?

I love my fourth graders. They are pretty much amazing. Here's an example of a conversation we have on any given day:

Student A: "Miss C hates sharks... Let's talk about them!"
Students B, C, and D: "Okay!!!"
Student B: "I had a dream about sharks last night!"
Me: "Again? You sure do have a lot of dreams about sharks..."
Student C: "Know why I'm not afraid of sharks? Because they eat men. I'm not a man yet-- I don't have a mustache!"

I sure hope this kid doesn't go swimming with sharks anytime soon! His parents may never forgive me for not correcting him on that one, but I'd like to agree with him. Sharks should leave the women and children alone!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I love your blogs, Stacy. They almost always give me a good laugh. Today I especially needed one...I appreciate it :).

    ReplyDelete