Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Another One of THOSE Days.

My day:


  • One of my students fed dog food to her classmates today. She told them it was Japanese candy and they believed her.

  • Every one of my students has officially been suspended at least once this year.

  • I had to rearrange my classroom because literally none of my students are allowed to sit by anyone else in the class. It looks like I threw desks everywhere. I didn't. They have been strategically placed throughout the room.

  • A handful of that nasty/apparently dangerous road salt found its way mysteriously into the hood of the coat on one of my girls.

  • There are more jars of peanut butter in my kitchen pantry than there were students in my classroom today. Does this seem abnormal to anyone else?

  • My hair is falling out. Literally and figuratively.

  • My sister received the following text from me today: "I will not cry. I will not cry. I will not cry..." Amazingly, I didn't cry.

  • My God can handle all of these things, even if it's too much for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment