Monday, July 11, 2011

My Autobiography

I've been on summer break for a little over a month now. Let me tell you, I needed this break. I am still recovering from the past year. I may carry one or two emotional scars with me for the rest of my life.

My students came in to school one day in the last month, and started talking about making their autobiographies. They then decided that I should make my own autobiography and talk about them. I didn't have the heart to tell them about my blog... :) As we're discussing the topics that should be covered in my book, one of my students decided to give it a title... The title he chose? And You Thought You Had It Rough...

Those little rascals knew that they were giving me grey hair!

As crazy and chaotic as they were, I loved that class. They taught me a lot, whether they knew it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment