Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wild Thing...

My sister is one of my best friends. We haven't always been super close, but over the years, we've managed to overcome our differences (and there are many). If you're interested, here is her blog. She loves Jesus, her family, and making cakes (if you're throwing a party anytime soon, ask her to make the cake. She's good).

Today I found out about another love of hers, and I want to share it with you because it's funny.

We were talking on the phone today as she was driving home from lunch, when she interrupts the conversation with "oh, no! I just saw my favorite wild animal get killed!" I didn't know she had a favorite wild animal, so I decided to guess what it was. The most obvious thing I could think of was a deer (I think my favorite right now is a flamingo, but we don't really have those around here). Nope. She likes groundhogs. Of all of the wild animals in the world, my dear sister picks... Groundhogs. She informed me that they're like little friends to her.

So out of great respect for my sister's emotions, I'd like to request a moment of silence, please, for the loss of her dear friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment