Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Quality Time with the Nephew

I make dinner for my sister's family once a week. It gives her a break, and it gives me a chance to try new recipes. It's a win/win!

My brother-in-law worked late today, so it was just her, me, and the kids. I stayed late to help her put T to sleep. I love that kid. He and I were playing before bed time. As I would pretend to sleep, a little 2 year old hand would reach out and tickle my face. After a few rounds of this game, he got bored-- without telling me. I closed my eyes, pretending to sleep, and when I open them, I saw this:


I'm not talking about this grin lying sweetly on his pillow-- oh, no. In my face. Hello, dear child! Why, yes, you are wiping your nose on my face! It was disgusting.. And adorable.

Another favorite game: pretend to sleep and snore like Papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment